Santa Magic is Back
The magic of the holiday season comes alive with a visit to Santa’s winter wonderland. Santa will be here starting December 2 and is located at Center Court. A visit with Santa is always free and photo packages are available for purchase.
What to Expect During Your Visit with Santa
- Choose your experience to capture the magic, socially distant or sit with Santa.
- Santa is vaccinated. Cherry Hill (the photography operator) Company Policy requires all staff, including holiday characters, be vaccinated except for medical and religious exemptions. COVID testing is mandatory for exempt employees.
- Guests can take off their masks to capture the photo if they desire. It is the Guests’ choice to decide what makes them feel the most comfortable. Subject to change per local mandates.
- Hand sanitizer available upon entering and exiting.
- The set is deep cleaned for the health and well-being of guests.
- To reduce touch points, all guests are asked to text 360.488.0880 upon arrival to start your Santa experience.
Schedule Your Spot to Meet the Big Guy
Reservations are recommended to help reduce wait time and it's easy:
- Make your reservation now
- Show up at your reserved time, and be sure to follow posted signage to ensure proper social distancing
- Share your wish list with Santa and his helpers
- Make a lasting memory and get your photo taken with Santa
Wilton Mall Santa Hours
December 2 - 5:
Thursday & Friday: 12pm-7pm (Break 3pm-3:45pm)
Saturday: 11am-7pm (Break 3pm-4pm)
Sunday: 12pm-6pm (break 3pm - 3:45pm)
December 6 - 12:
Monday - Wednesday: 2pm-7pm
Thursday - Saturday: 10am-8pm (Break 3pm-4pm)
Sunday: 11pm-7pm (Break 3pm-4pm)
December 13 - 19:
Monday & Tuesday: 2pm-7pm
Wednesday - Saturday: 10am-8pm (Break 3pm-4pm)
Sunday: 11am-7pm (Break 3pm-4pm)
December 20 - 23:
Monday - Thursday: 10am-8pm (Break 3pm-4pm)
December 24 (Christmas Eve):
Friday: 10am-5pm (Break 1pm-2pm)