The Sales Associate is responsible for providing a great in-store shopping experience for customers. The Sales Associate assists with additional tasks including, but not limited to, stocking, cleaning, and folding merchandise.
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 0-2 of relevant job experience - minimum 6 months
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends and non-business hours
- Meets physical requirements
Preferred Qualifications (skills and abilities)
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Customer service skills and ability to interact with customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team and associates
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition, Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.